matchnight stewerds

Sheincar

Nice to see stewards at top of blocks 1 and 15 stairs tonight so they could see any incidents.

Also nice to see the 2 stewards help the girl from block 8(?) who took a tumble.

Well done.

Sheincar said:
Nice to see stewards at top of blocks 1 and 15 stairs tonight so they could see any incidents.

Also nice to see the 2 stewards help the girl from block 8(?) who took a tumble.

Well done.

She seemed to be in a lot of pain with her ankle. Hope all is ok with her.

Russky

Tonight I WAS making a concentrated effort to look for the errant camera flash from blocks 6 to 2 but saw none! I cannot observe the blocks behind me i.e. blocks 10-13 as I am located at thbase of Block 11 stairs! Even if I do notice any I would have to 'leave my post in order to bring it to the attention of the RAS security guys, which in itself is a breach H&S so either way we cant win!

Russky

Nitra said:
Sheincar said:

Well done.

She seemed to be in a lot of pain with her ankle. Hope all is ok with her.
As far as i am aware, she was taken to A&E at the end of the game at the behest of the Head steward and one of the other stewards!

mars

Block 8 fall girl here! the stewards were very helpful, i was more concerned that people couldn't see the game! i did go to a&e but luckily saw 2 out of the 3 goals and have only sprained my ankle - but it does hurt a lot! 2days off work to rest and a bit embarrassed! thanks to the stewards and first aiders who were very friendly and helpful :)