Match Night Live! - Texters Required!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

So we're looking for some additional help with covering games again... Currently the information is being split into...

Devils goals
Devils penalties
Devils offsides/icings
Opposition goals
Opposition penalties
Oppositon offsides/icing

Whilst the offsides and icings aren't massively important and can be replaced with 1 person covering big hits or general offsides/icings for both teams it helps us fill in the quiet bits of the games, specifically for games like tonight against the Steelers...

We're currently serving over 1000 people per weekend via our coverage, so any help would be much appreciated or we'll be looking at restricting coverage to only games we can guarantee good coverage for.

This isn't a dig at any current helpers, and we really do appreciate the help but the more people that help, the less work for everyone involved and the better our coverage will be.

So if you can help, please please please give me a shout via pm, email or if you happen to already have my number then via text.

Thanks

Chris.

wildthing74

I'm happy to help out mate but Pm does not work for me on here.Send me a pm with your mobile and I will see if I can open it but for some reason it wont let me send and has been that way for ages.
Cheers

John.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #4
What number are you texting because i've never had any unknown numbers or similar text me, don't believe I have your number saved from previously either?

Chris.