Manchester Storm v Cardiff Devils - Sat 2 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Wannabe2

Think the beer and wine was fine, it was me that was off, as usual, Wales beating S Africa was a bit too much to take,Hope the two guys who went off are okay, that's the main thing. Faryna looked in a bit of a state, best wishes to them both.

august04

I wasn’t expecting 2 points beforehand so I’ll take that any day of the week. It came across on the webcast as a very scrappy game though, with so many stoppages. Very concerned about Faryna. If that’s another concussion, having just recovered from the last one, then he could be out for an extended period of time.

ASHIPP

Terrific result against a team with a good home record. Don't care how ugly and 'uninspiring' the actual style of the game might be, the Devils have to grind out these results to stay in touch with the leading teams. Our overtime Guys did really well- shades of last year's successful formula.

What I do care about is the injuries to two more players. I really hope that Justin and Josh are ok and take the time they need to recover properly. Frustrating that the team starts to build a bit of consistency only to have the dynamic changed again because of injuries....but, the top priority should always be the health and fitness of the players.

Devil94

Always difficult to pick up momentum in OT after a conceding a late goal, so credit to the guys for coming out of a tough building with 2 points.
Who did Haddad replace in the line up?

Gospel

got to be happy at 2 points from Manchester. Additional injuries though are a concern but fingers crossed nothing too serious. More tonight please

kettdevil1

I wasn’t expecting 2 points beforehand so I’ll take that any day of the week. It came across on the webcast as a very scrappy game though, with so many stoppages. Very concerned about Faryna. If that’s another concussion, having just recovered from the last one, then he could be out for an extended period of time.
It was scrappy but that was mostly to do with the tactics of the Storm and the ‘entertaining’ officiating .... agree about Faryna and also forgot to say that Dr Piggott took part in warmup but then changed into civvies so not sure if there was another injury....

I must have been at a different game to some posters on here. An exciting but admittedly scrappy game. Officiating was very poor at times, roll on the 4 man system. Showed good character from Devils to win in OT after conceding late again. But what a pass from Martin and finish by Benti. Two points away to Manchester.......I'd take that anytime.