Macrae

Thread starter #1
It seems like a number of posters are reading a bit too much into lasy nights game, so I thought I would try and lighten the mood! Anyone think that Macrae bears more than a passing resemblance to a certain Jeremy Cornish in terrms of appearance?

eastsidedevil said:
It seems like a number of posters are reading a bit too much into lasy nights game, so I thought I would try and lighten the mood! Anyone think that Macrae bears more than a passing resemblance to a certain Jeremy Cornish in terrms of appearance?
No... i see hints of Jon Cullen in him!

He skates A LOT BETTER than Cornish!! For the record i thought he did ok yesterday, you've got to remember he hasn't been signed to play on our top line. I think he will do a decent job on our 3rd line and step up when needed, he looks a decent skater and he probably is still jet lagged. Let's give him and the rest of the team a few weeks before we judge how good or not our new players are.

Finny

Err... did anyone actually read the initial post before replying?

They said they thought he looked like Cornish in appearance. Nothing to do with his playing ability or skating style.

He reminded me of someone but I can't think who yet. Mark Smith also reminded me of a player from our past, whilst IMO his brother Kenton looked nothing like him but did look quite evviiiiiiiiiiiil.