Love this game.

ASHIPP

At the BBT we had the bar open all game. The 'group booking' areas were up on the balcony on top of the bar. Yes there was shouting and animated comments thrown onto the ice by fans around the rink, typical old school hockey style....but none of the insidious, inconsiderate disruption (from non -hockey fans) that now seems to be on the increase at the IAW.

RedDevil17

Some of the things I witnessed last season were just shocking. Very frustrating to see people not renewing season tickets due to others arsehole-ism type behaviour - especially the donut at the top of block 10. This behaviour needs to be stamped out ASAP - hopefully the organisation actually takes note…

Last edited:

James

Administrator
I don’t think it's confined to the sponsors. I’m sat on the opposite side of the arena and see it virtually every Saturday game.
I've no doubt at all its not limited to the sponsors, but from my seat, being amongst mostly season ticket holders, thats what I've mostly experienced.

Kevlar68

I remember from the boxes at the WNIR that sponsors would either use them for business nights out trying to seal deals or they would give them to the businesses staff.
I can honestly say that i had zero problems with the sponsors or their staff in those boxes all behaved really well.