Lorna Fitzgerald

Johnnybravo1927

Thread starter #1
Lorna Fitzgerald the actress who plays Abi (i think) in eastenders used to be a regular devils fan and was seen at a few away games, iirc even gave the Man of the match trophy up in scotland. Does she still follow the devils? Where is the link as I dont think she is a local girl or lives in the region

JC23

Lorna Fitzgerald the actress who plays Abi (i think) in eastenders used to be a regular devils fan and was seen at a few away games, iirc even gave the Man of the match trophy up in scotland. Does she still follow the devils? Where is the link as I dont think she is a local girl or lives in the region
She’s pretty good friends with a few girls who are Devils fans. I think she just started coming along as they were going when she came to visit and it went from there. I think that’s how it worked anyway.

drainage

She’s pretty good friends with a few girls who are Devils fans. I think she just started coming along as they were going when she came to visit and it went from there. I think that’s how it worked anyway.
It was she’s mates with a Devils fan she met at a festival ( I think) she came on a Scottish triple header once and visited the ice bar in Braehead with us , lovely lady but not seen her for a while

JC23

It was she’s mates with a Devils fan she met at a festival ( I think) she came on a Scottish triple header once and visited the ice bar in Braehead with us , lovely lady but not seen her for a while
I was on that same triple header. Hence knowing the story. :)