Lord wins

fridaysfingers

I watched most of the game this morning. You don't have to watch it live but not sure how long the games are available,
flohockey.tv cover all ECHL games for $30 per month or if you get a annual subscription it works out at approx $13 per month.

there are also other leagues such as NCAA and women's college hockey etc

Wannabe2

I have just subscribed to Flo Hockey, and watched both Rabbit games. I pay £23 a month = £6 per week and can watch all ECHL any time of day to suit me, so both those games cost me £3 each, and less if I watch more games, it’s pretty neat, the 1st game the commentry from Stingrays was about 1min behind the pictures, but Jacksonville was spot on, it’s helping fill a huge gap, you also get college hockey. Greenville have a feisty guy in Moore, I watched 4 fights between both games, and they got a bit feisty. You can pay for the season which is cheaper, but I went for a month in case it was poor, but it’s pretty good in fairness. Haddad is 27, Jardine 21, McNamee 12, that little shit Brendan Connolly is 9, and Curtis Leonard ex Giants 10, was well impressed with Wacey Rabbit of Jacksonville and Capt, who was rumoured to be coming to the UK at one time. Well pleased so far, and I would recommend it, it’s hockey that’s what matters. Stay safe all.

Wannabe2

Lordos home debut bit of a disappointment for the fans, club, and him personnally. In fairness they lost to Everblades I have watched 3 of their games, and they are pretty hot, Swamp Rabbits lost 3-6,mind you wearing Orange and blue don’t help, not many clubs wearing those colours are successful as we all know. So same fixture tomorrow, pictures and commentary very good, it’s a pretty physical league, and I am loving it. Stay safe all.

Wannabe2

Watched last nights Swamp Rabbits 2nd homer of the weekend sadly a 1-5 loss to Everblades who look very good. Great goal by Haddad but they were well outplayed in the 3rd. No sign of Reddick so dont know what’s happening there. Hopefully the Rabbits can up their game soon.

Wannabe2

Swamp Rabbits lost in a pen shoot out last night, think they are 1 win from 5 games so a tough start, McNamee didn’t ice last night, and haven’t see anything at all of Reddick. It was a pretty good game very back and forth, and is giving me my fix. Stay Safe all.

Wannabe2

Lordos Swamp Rabbits win their game today 3-2 in OT, that’s 2 wins from 6 games now, it was a away win in the double header at Stingrays. Still no McNamee. I realise we need as much advertising as poss, but the ECHL shirts with next to no advertising look so much better. Stay Safe all.