Looking for puck holders

Thread starter #1
I’m looking to buy some puck holders or display cases, anyone know of any decent ones from the uk. All I can find are from USA and don’t fancy paying more in shipping than the holders I’m buying are worth. Any help greatly appreciated

I get my puck holders from a guy called Dave in block 5, he creates them from scratch and they are excellent quality, made from Perspex and varied sizes. Be happy to pass on his details if you are interested and send pictures of what I have.

JC23

I get my puck holders from a guy called Dave in block 5, he creates them from scratch and they are excellent quality, made from Perspex and varied sizes. Be happy to pass on his details if you are interested and send pictures of what I have.
Is that David Hughes mate?

Thread starter #6
Yeah I would be interested mate if you could send pics aswell I’d appreciate that very much