Live Game on Sky - Panthers v Giants (7 Jan 2011)

Finny

Dave Simms: "Tonight we welcome Gerad Adams as our special guest. Gerad, tell us how much you loved playing for Sheffield....."

Wannabe2

Finny said:
Dave Simms: "Tonight we welcome Gerad Adams as our special guest. Gerad, tell us how much you loved playing for Sheffield....."
Well David my very good friend, and hockey guru, and always right, and very nice man, i loved my time at the finest hockey club in Yorkshire, i mean you were there for starters, and the sound of your wonderful Brummie Dulcet Tones were a true joy to behold. I mean i still have to pinch myself every now and then, to appreciate the fact that i was ever asked there in the first place, i mean there i was at a club where such incredibly blessed players had graced the very ice that i was to skate on, players such as Tommy the duck Plommer, Perry the prat Doyle,Tim nice but dim Cranston, and who could ever forget the magical, mercurial, Corey( i hate mike mcwilliams )Bealiuo_Once you have reached those dizzy heights David, every else is hypothetical, is that a word David. Anyway David thank you for asking me onto your show David, that is your name isnt it David. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wannabe2 said:
Finny said:
Well David my very good friend, and hockey guru, and always right, and very nice man, i loved my time at the finest hockey club in Yorkshire, i mean you were there for starters, and the sound of your wonderful Brummie Dulcet Tones were a true joy to behold. I mean i still have to pinch myself every now and then, to appreciate the fact that i was ever asked there in the first place, i mean there i was at a club where such incredibly blessed players had graced the very ice that i was to skate on, players such as Tommy the duck Plommer, Perry the prat Doyle,Tim nice but dim Cranston, and who could ever forget the magical, mercurial, Corey( i hate mike mcwilliams )Bealiuo_Once you have reached those dizzy heights David, every else is hypothetical, is that a word David. Anyway David thank you for asking me onto your show David, that is your name isnt it David. :eek: :eek: :eek:
:lol: :lol:

DevilDom

Again there is nothing about Adams being on the show on the Elite Website but there is about Thompson.

So in recent weeks the following news about the Devils has not been put on the Elite website when similar news about other clubs has;

- Fans Forum with Paul Ragan
- G and Franny being resigned
- Our record run of wins
- Adams being on Sky
- Pelle being on BBC Radio Wales
- Devils showing support for the Vipers with the SOHB auction (imagine if this was anyone else!!)

Is this down to our Management or the Elite leagues?

Beady

DevilDom said:
Again there is nothing about Adams being on the show on the Elite Website but there is about Thompson.

So in recent weeks the following news about the Devils has not been put on the Elite website when similar news about other clubs has;

- Fans Forum with Paul Ragan
- G and Franny being resigned
- Our record run of wins
- Adams being on Sky
- Pelle being on BBC Radio Wales
- Devils showing support for the Vipers with the SOHB auction (imagine if this was anyone else!!)

Is this down to our Management or the Elite leagues?
As far as I know it's down to the clubs to send reports the the elite league to publish on the league site.

ASHIPP

Wannabe2 said:
Finny said:
Wannabe, you should be ashamed.........didn't you know it was subtitled 'the David Simms Show'! :lol: :lol: :lol: He'll be also plugging the latest book on the Steelers' rollercoaster takeover - it's called 'To Hull and Back'.

Has anybody got one of those bobbing head toys (or Churchill the dog for car back windows) so G can use that to do a Strachan impression when being interviewed...??!!

:roll: :? :roll: :? :roll: :?

Finny

About time we had someone good looking on the show. Eye candy will always help get someones attention if they're flicking through the channels.

But enough about Gerad Adams. The girl is half tidy too.