Lines

jimmy snels

really tough. im going:

benti martin pope
hadden dixon linglet
haddad ulmer faryna
batch myers moore.

i dont know how you leave out a captain mind. that would be kinda wierd.

The_Puck

Could be well off here but i'm going:

Linglet - Martin - Pope
Hedden - Dixon - Benti
Haddad - Ulmer - Faryna
Batch - Myers - Moore/Rutkis

Richardson - Parisi? (If he is our last signing)
Louis - Fournier
Reddick - Blood

I also can't see how Mo will fit into our squad, unless he rotates with Ulmer?
It's scary how deep our squad is when Haddad is on the 3rd line.

Pondlife

It's like being at the best buffet ever. So much depth of talent. The very idea of
Haddad, Ulmer & Faryna as a THIRD line should be unthinkable.

BostonBart22

If by a few lines mentioned are not including mo and wont ice much as good as he is mo could be a spare import when hoth/parisi come in, will it be a change of captain then...

Devil_Abroad

Think we will see a regular rotation. But wow, what a banquet.

Depending on how Ulmer is feeling I guess he could be the early candidate for allowing Morissette a game or two and then it will be down to injury niggles?

pjj365

Mo and Piggsy spares/rotations and assistant coaches? What a luxury to even think about

Then we need a C and 2 As - Richie for the C?

jimmy snels

id be suprised to see martin pope and benti split up as i thought they had great chemistry. but that being said haddad looked great with them pair as well

JC23

I believe Richie was handed the C before, and didn’t want it.

That being said, that’s come from the back of my mind somewhere, so I wouldn’t count on that being 100% correct.

Ocko

Mo and Piggsy spares/rotations and assistant coaches? What a luxury to even think about

Then we need a C and 2 As - Richie for the C?
Richie would be a good shout for the C.

I know he is a quiet bloke but the role of Captain is the figurehead/ambassador for the club and a point of contact to talk to referees during games. Richie is deserving and perfect for it. The leaders and vocal players in the dressing room will always be just that, no letters on their chest change that.

SMJ

Don't you think it is a bit disrespectful to Mo to suggest that another player, namely Richie, would be a good person to take his place when we have won the league twice (plus several other titles) with him as captain. Mo is a great player and leader.

Ocko

Don't you think it is a bit disrespectful to Mo to suggest that another player, namely Richie, would be a good person to take his place when we have won the league twice (plus several other titles) with him as captain. Mo is a great player and leader.
No. Because it’s quite clear that unless one of the new players is a dud then the likely players to sit out are out are either Mo or Ulmer.

RedDevil17

My personal preference would be to use Batch on D over Reddick which would then allow us to play all of our import forwards. Reddick would be the spare import. Batch has never done anything wrong on D and he could be another big 6’4 D man then the new guy can be our main offensive defenceman. Going by this these are the lines I would go with:

Defence:

Blood - Batch
Louis - Fournier
Richie - New guy

Forwards:

Linglet - Martin - Bentivoglio
Hedden - Pope - Dixon
Faryna - Ulmer - Haddad
Moore - Myers - Morisette

Last edited: