Lets have a hockey meet up.

Shiney35 said:
rissnruss said:
CJDevil21 said:
I think a thanks should go out to Rob and Michelle aswell for coming up with the idea, and putting it into practice !! was a great night and im definatley up for another one !!
CJ
I'll second that, cheers both :D Lets do it again sometime..........soon !! :lol:
Most definitely! When the weather warms up again so we can get a chance to use our tents outside this time lol! Maybe mid-August just before the season starts.....if that's ok with Becandsi of course! :D
I will definitely be there for that Michelle and I most prob will be able to bring more people as well with me.

Thats fine with us, we had a top night with the best company you can get, DEVILS FANS!! And i drank way to much!

I'm sure between us we can organise another date and persuade those who missed out to join the party.

We can try and get the same band back if i know a date soon, can be almost impossible to book bands last minute.

So over to you guys!!!

A

Anonymous

Im easy both of those dates are good with me......shall we say 22nd...good number Elich's number and I want him to sign back up :lol: That band was fab but they must learn a Motley Crue song :lol:

Chris

Administrator
As much as this last event sounds like it went well, would it not be possible to organise something closer to home for the next one?

Chris.

rissnruss said:
Im easy both of those dates are good with me......shall we say 22nd...good number Elich's number and I want him to sign back up :lol: That band was fab but they must learn a Motley Crue song :lol:
I will agree with that, very good number 22 that is.
Let me know the date so that i can arrange a babysitter for the weekend.

Thread starter #147
We'd love to organise a Cardiff event, just waiting on some friendly pubs.

Distance wise, there were plenty of spaces in cars, and the hospitality of Becs and Si makes it worth while staying over night,

I'll go with the majority for the August dates in Port Talbot.

A

Anonymous

bubbles said:

Distance wise, there were plenty of spaces in cars, and the hospitality of Becs and Si makes it worth while staying over night,

In agree, Bec and Si are fab hosts and I dont mind travelling especially to have another evening like that......next time though Si lets have a cooked breakfast in the morning lol !!!! :lol:

rissnruss said:
bubbles said:

In agree, Bec and Si are fab hosts and I dont mind travelling especially to have another evening like that......next time though Si lets have a cooked breakfast in the morning lol !!!! :lol:
Oh no, just coffee for me will be fine.
Wouldn't be able to handle food the morning after all the drink that i will be having!!

A

Anonymous

15th good for us !!! :D :twisted:

I just hope it doesnt interfear with the season tickey presentations !!!

rissnruss said:

I can do any saturday for the get together as i have already got a babysitter so i just need to let them know what weekend it will be!

Do you mean when we meet the new team for the coming season and collect the season tickets then, or is this something completely different. As i know from last year in was in the week as i had to come straight from work for it!

puckbunny66 said:
rissnruss said:

I can do any saturday for the get together as i have already got a babysitter so i just need to let them know what weekend it will be!

Do you mean when we meet the new team for the coming season and collect the season tickets then, or is this something completely different. As i know from last year in was in the week as i had to come straight from work for it!
Nothing ever takes place on a weekend to do with the Devils so no fear of clashes. Bubbles and I can do 22nd if we have to, just means we'll struggle as we're out on 21st lol!! Think best idea Becandsi is so see which of the 2 dates the band are available and that's the decision made for us :D

A

Anonymous

Shiney35 said:
puckbunny66 said:
rissnruss said:

Nothing ever takes place on a weekend to do with the Devils so no fear of clashes. Bubbles and I can do 22nd if we have to, just means we'll struggle as we're out on 21st lol!! Think best idea Becandsi is so see which of the 2 dates the band are available and that's the decision made for us :D
We can do either dates, sounds like a plan.....I'll go dust off my tent :D

Thread starter #157
Saturday 15th it is then. We'll start a new thread and facebook event later. Who's up for Port Talbot part two. This time the weather should be nice, any way it didn't spoil the fun and the great turn out.

bubbles said:
Saturday 15th it is then. We'll start a new thread and facebook event later. Who's up for Port Talbot part two. This time the weather should be nice, any way it didn't spoil the fun and the great turn out.
How do you know the band are booked for 15th then??