Lausanne here we come!

Yeah I’ve not seen him either.

As a quick aside… is Davies the only Welsh player in the team?
Thanks guys, sounds like he’s out with a lower body injury which isn’t great news. Playing well though, especially in the circumstances!

Yeh, believe Davies is the only Welsh player in the squad.

tim78

Absolutely gutted for Register, especially when this is our closest game on Swiss ice and from a player thats been out there for the entire game to get that result. Well played all really good game.

That's a completely unacceptable way to end the game. Thats a lazy play that Register got away with 4 or 5 times over the course of the game. You cannot be that lackadaisical infront of your own net.

E.D.S.

That's a completely unacceptable way to end the game. Thats a lazy play that Register got away with 4 or 5 times over the course of the game. You cannot be that lackadaisical infront of your own net.
It’s unfortunate. No more than that. “Unacceptable”? Not for me. Unlucky more than anything.

august04 2.0

I thought Register played well tonight, he must have been knackered at the end having played an insane amount of minutes. As Paul Adey said, we’ve done something to upset the hockey gods, we're having such bad luck. With Mikkelson not playing, we had 1 import D man tonight!! And Carruth was incredible all game. Cant fault the effort, and as long as you give 100%, you can’t really ask for more.

E.D.S.

Disappointing loss but I’m more comfortable with this than the last game. We conceded on a powerplay but I can accept that. Our powerplay isn’t great but that comes with time and practice. I still struggle with the lack of zone time. 12 shots all game. That’s concerning.
Great effort from the boys but they’ll be disappointed with the result.
Carruth and Register were superb. Wallers speed is great to see.

Hedd Wyn John

Disappointing loss but I’m more comfortable with this than the last game. We conceded on a powerplay but I can accept that. Our powerplay isn’t great but that comes with time and practice. I still struggle with the lack of zone time. 12 shots all game. That’s concerning.
Great effort from the boys but they’ll be disappointed with the result.
Carruth and Register were superb. Wallers speed is great to see.
Puck retention was the big issue tonight, powerplay couldn't get going as Devils struggled to hold onto the puck when under pressure but overall a pretty solid performance.