Large arena banner/flag

Have Hope#35

Been busy, but putting all three coaches who have delivered the league title for the Devils may be the solution. Lord is going to be here for the foreseeable future so we can get some seasons to come out of this banner.
Like it... could 1 of the 2 Logos on it maybe be the old one (perhaps the one above Lawless)?

Pleximan

Been busy, but putting all three coaches who have delivered the league title for the Devils may be the solution. Lord is going to be here for the foreseeable future so we can get some seasons to come out of this banner.
Yes, this is an ideal compromise design, all 3 Devils coaches who have delivered a league championship. Simple and effective design with Lawless Heavey and Lord.

Ocko

I love it!

Is it possible to make it a bit clearer though? Just think when it has supporters holding it up it may end up to difficult to make out.

Mooney#16

Only brainstorming out loud and I'm no where near creative a mind as many but I'd remove the stand alone logo's to de clutter it but as Lordo is positioned centrally with his Jersey logo almost bang in the middle how would it look if the majority of banner was say black and white or maroon and white and then that specific logo was in the original colour scheme to help it stand out. You'd get the generic Devils logo front and centre and the historical homage back ground. Just an idea. May well look awful on a mock up!

Thread starter #47
Sorry not been in touch, but my job is increasingly taking up more and more of my time as I work over multiple time zones and on large projects. This is one reason why I feel it would be best for me to hand this project over to someone who can take it further and finish it in the way the club would like.

I hope you all understand my position and would also like to say that Steve and Todd are behind a banner such as this, so there are lines of communication which are already established and can be furthered. Knowing the interest that this discussion has generated, I am in doubt that we will have something this season.

Gazza272

Sorry not been in touch, but my job is increasingly taking up more and more of my time as I work over multiple time zones and on large projects. This is one reason why I feel it would be best for me to hand this project over to someone who can take it further and finish it in the way the club would like.

I hope you all understand my position and would also like to say that Steve and Todd are behind a banner such as this, so there are lines of communication which are already established and can be furthered. Knowing the interest that this discussion has generated, I am in doubt that we will have something this season.
Well done on the start you made on this!

Hopefully this good work will bear fruit in the near future, and we'll have a kick ass banner for game nights