Ladies' Night - update please

Thread starter #1
Now that we know there's no home match on 3rd October, could someone confirm when final payment for Ladies' Night needs to be in - Saturday 26th September at the Hull match or Sunday 11th October at the Belfast match.

Also, could someone confirm the maximum we can book per table (before player).

Thanks.

I would hope it's the 11th, i.e. after pay day, but I will check tomorrow at the game.

Btw, the player doesn't normally sit at the table, he's too busy running to and from the bar for that :D

I think last year our player was sat with us watchin us eat. Lol he looked hungry and when offered said he'd already eaten, although i think he ate 2 of the tables desserts - i was pretty drunk again, so this year i vow to not drink 3 bottles of wine by myself. :-(

draig-goch said:
Last year our player sat with us for most of the meal, maybe because we were plying him with drinks! :lol:
We had Cowie on our table last year and brought us a round of drinks that cost him a bomb!! And we were also plying him with drinks all night :lol: :lol:
It was a good night tho

Stoney stayed on our table most of the night, we had a kitty for his drinks, because they no longer have the drinks tokens there's not much for them to do after they've served the main and dessert, I believe they are only allowed to serve cold food. So we had the pleasure of having a good old chat with Stoney until he was allowed to escape ha ha