Kit wanted/advice

Thread starter #1
Im considering starting up playing hockey again but want to get my hands on some kit without spending a fortune only to find i don't stick at it or dont enjoy it!

Does anyone have any kit for sale or can they advise me on the best place to buy the bits i need? All i have at the moment is skates and jerseys so pretty much need the lot...
Also, the best bits and makes to buy new?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Ocko

Ivydrive said:
Im considering starting up playing hockey again but want to get my hands on some kit without spending a fortune only to find i don't stick at it or dont enjoy it!

Does anyone have any kit for sale or can they advise me on the best place to buy the bits i need? All i have at the moment is skates and jerseys so pretty much need the lot...
Also, the best bits and makes to buy new?

Thanks in advance.

Matt
I've always found Proline a bit steep, Corky from CH sports can often be a bit cheaper.

My prefered option is usually Ebay, normally a seller from US/Canada. Places like Hockey Monkey or Hockey giant (both US based) are good if you are going for top end gear as even with postage costs there are big savings, plus there's a huge selection. If you do opt for either of them two bear in mind you will be stung with a customs charge, still a cheaper option with top end equipment though.