Kids Takeover

Martynwo

Thread starter #1
What a great initiative by the Devils to empower the kids with the responsibilities given.
Sounded like they all had fun and enjoyed the "limelight", must have been a boost to
anyone of them needing confidence for the future and gave them an in-site in what is
involved behind the scenes.
Well done to all involved

Temme

Have to be honest i thought the entire thing was fantastic from top to bottom.

Great initiative by the club to get children interested when they *may* be dragged to the games by parents, although most children are just as enthusiastic as the adults.

Also a great move making sure this was on a 4pm faceoff game for obvious reasons.

Hopefully this becomes an annual thing!!!

My only gripe, and it a mild one, with last night is that I'm personally very proud to be Welsh & as the only Welsh team i'd love to see us celebrate St. David's day on a more consistent basis. I don't think I saw it mentioned once yesterday (happy to be corrected) & if there is only ONE occasion through the year that we have a special edition jersey I think this should be it.

Well done to all involved with last night on a fantastic & original(?) idea!!!

moggy#9

You have to hand it to mr kelman, he's certainly done a lot to grow the fan base. It would be great if every team in the league could have someone so effective.

nicky27

Have to also compliment the club on an excellent night with the kids takeover last night. My children enjoyed it so much. Just wondered whether the photo that was taken on the ice with the players afterwards will be available to purchase.

ASHIPP

A fantastic idea translated into a fantastic night. Everyone wearing the yellow t-shirts looked like they were having fun, and the game organisation went smoothly. A permanent fixture on the calendar every season?