Kidney Wales 10k Walk for Life

zoesdevil

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone, I am raising money for Kidney Wales this year, by doing a 10k walk for life on June 27th. As some of you may know it's a charity close to my heart. Any donation amount will be greatly appreciated, as it helps people like myself with kidney disease & those who have had a transplant, to get help & support when needed. Thank you all for your support.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundrais...app&utm_term=a871ffef5bd94a59a7f3e06dbe05f075

osh

Unfortunately for you there are so many fund raising causes at this time plus just giving that people like myself have contributed to. However, people can only give so much and like myself, have reached a cut off point for such donations. Your cause is very important no doubt and I wish you Much luck, well done.

zoesdevil

Thread starter #7
Unfortunately for you there are so many fund raising causes at this time plus just giving that people like myself have contributed to. However, people can only give so much and like myself, have reached a cut off point for such donations. Your cause is very important no doubt and I wish you Much luck, well done.
Thank you

zoesdevil

Thread starter #8
Hi everyone, just to let you know I completed my 10km yesterday morning in 2hrs 15mins. I have currently raised £915 for Kidney Wales which is a great charity that means so much to me & I am trying to get to my target of £1000, if anyone can help it would be really appreciated. Thank you.

zoesdevil

Thread starter #10
A fantastic effort for such a good cause and at difficult times, well done to you !
Cheers Osh, I have managed to reach £1000 now, so I am really happy to of raised this amount for Kidney Wales, who have had to cancel a lot of their events which has caused a big deficit to money normally raised in these events. Many thanks.