Just rested? Already?

Mooney#16

As that is all three centres I assume that probably means they’ve been working drills that have hammered those three guys this week and Lordo is giving them a option of one game this weekend.

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #6
Linglet not impressed with Darnell lol mind you 40 mins in 6 pens to us 0 to Panthers Piggott 2 mins for standing at centre circle lol

RedDevil17

Well Darnell does like to be the ‘star of the show’ a lot. It’s not just Linglet who doesn’t like him, most fans don’t! Apparently we were switching officials every period with 12 in total. 4 each period to give the trainees a chance. Never heard of that before!

Last edited:

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #8
Well Darnell does like to be the ‘star of the show’ a lot. It’s not just Linglet who doesn’t like him, most fans don’t! Apparently we’re switching officials every period with 12 in total. 4 each period to give the trainees a chance. Never heard of that before!
Apparently the refs agreed amongst themselves to even out the penalty calls each period but due to the change of officials each period they kept penalising the one team

BostonBart22

credit to the devils 5 men down last 2 periods and came back as if it was a cup final, murdy was outstanding with some of those saves as well, panthers a massive team unless they get some smaller players some of the bigger ones wont last all season they looked knackered last period i thought, seems to me they were targeting fournier a lot a few nasty hits and none penalised AGAIN...think the pp count was 10 or more for panthers and devils had 1, 8 secs from ft, oh and 12 officials couldnt get it right at the buzzer , they were preparing overtime in a first leg match ...comical ..lords face was a picture.

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #12
Thought both teams hits were legal? All I saw were tough hard crunching checks. Dixon hits harder than Faryna! Fournier took a couple of hard hits but then he also did his trade mark hits on a couple of players too. They had 8 power plays I believe.