Just heard a rumour .......

BostonBart22

as long as he is cheap, didnt have much ice time in nottingham but would be an ideal replacement for faryna, use him like bordy , few massive hits and put the fear up the opposistion..

Ocko

I’d take him. He’d be useful against some teams, he’s certainly very, very tough. FWIW I thought he was a decent hockey player for Nottingham. He certainly played a regular shift and looked one of their better D men in what what a pretty awful team defensively.

Devil_Abroad

I’d take him. He’d be useful against some teams, he’s certainly very, very tough. FWIW I thought he was a decent hockey player for Nottingham. He certainly played a regular shift and looked one of their better D men in what what a pretty awful team defensively.
Useful against which teams? Storm are considered the ‘goon’ team this season but they hardly touched us?

Ocko

Nottingham, Belfast, Sheffield (I know they’re shit but still an old rivalry). Heart and soul games you need character guys.

Manchester are a goon team but they also aren’t very good so can’t play that way against us.

kristian

Nottingham, Belfast, Sheffield (I know they’re shit but still an old rivalry). Heart and soul games you need character guys.

Manchester are a goon team but they also aren’t very good so can’t play that way against us.
Then who do leave out?

Ocko

Then who do leave out?
Depends who isn’t fit, who is injured, underperforming, doesn’t fit the game plan for that game. It’s an impossible question that only someone involved with the team would know. I don’t know why everyone assumes it should be the same player every game who misses out. It’s not a computer game based on player ratings you know.