Josh batch

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
Wouldn't it be nice for josh to be honoured with a 2year contract after this season for his commitment to the team over the last 8 years and be rewarded with a testimonial..

Rich Best

Wouldn't it be nice for josh to be honoured with a 2year contract after this season for his commitment to the team over the last 8 years and be rewarded with a testimonial..
Yes, 100%. Good decision for Josh and great decision for the team. He has been awesome this season. Every other team would want him. Competent in defence and offence.

Rob Batch

The little picture is quite a worry, you and samuel. Looks like alien monsters. I assume you are meek hamsters in reel life. Gender neutral?

If I knew how to turn my R into an amazing alien, I would do it.

Samael

Who is Samuel?

Now then ROD, lay off the tesco value vodka or whatever prescription medication you're on, there's a good chap, whatever you are on it's making you blind and senile.

Rob Batch

Malbec went over your head then. I think it's a great photo. Samael is an unusual spelling, no disrespect.

There is some cream you might want to rub in.

Last edited:

OJLloyd

All ‘being nice because his relatives are on here’ aside Batchy has been an excellent Devil.
Since day one the guy has shown passion and a real, genuine devotion to this club. He’s a big guy, but he has shown willing to battle for his teammates that speaks to his character.
Is he as skilful as Linglet (who is?)? No, but we need a guy like him.
I was lucky enough to be there at the CHL games. Games where he went from a forward to a D man through no fault of his own. And when we were playing some of the best teams in Europe, he stood his ground.
500 games at any level is good. To remain a key part of a team for 500 games despite the league improving, despite the team improving well, we should be on our feet applauding the man.
Go on Batchy.

Rob Batch

My skin is thick and also needs cream but aside from all that I appreciate all kind words aimed at Josh. He is genuinely a good person.

My hour glass seems broken!