Joey Martin 2016/17 season, Red, Game Worn Jersey

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
DSC_0011.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg
DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0014.jpg
DSC_0027.jpg

I have a Joey Martin Game Worn Red Jersey 2016/17 (best player in the league)
Way to big for me and don't want it to just sit in wardrobe as that would be just a waste of a great shirt so would prefer it to go to a good home.
Wish it did fit as wouldn't get rid of it.. :(

It's in excellent condition, only worn it once myself but looked ridiculous on me as i'm a short ass.
Only seen them go at auction for whack-a-doodle money but i do understand this isn't a auction and not looking for that amount either.

So i'm going by other shirts on here i've seen as really don't have a clue. Much Older shirts about £100 highest shirt £500!!!!
So lets say £185 also open to reasonable offers and see how we go, after all it was a amazing season and Joey was EIHL forward of the year.

I'm away till next Tues but will still check my PMs. Will keep offers open till i get back 13/03/17. Will then sort out payment and postage. PayPal preferred if possible but we can sort something.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #3
Thanks to all for advice about shirt with price its worth and offers. Not with the shirt till Thurs and will contact all then when i get back. No decision made yet. Cheers