Joey Haddad

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #1
Joey Haddad has just reached 14 goals, the same number he scored in all of last season. Only Brendan Connolly has scored more goals than him and he has played in 5 more games. What a season he is having. Well done Joey.

tim78

Started last season on awesome form but after the injury seemed to struggle. This season he's definitely been given more of a role and taking more shots on goal. Well done and after 5 seasons to be leading the team.

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #4
Added another 2 goals and assist tonight making him the leading goal scorer in the league. (goals not points). Is he after the title GOAT or something?

Mooney#16

I’m still not convinced. Those people in the summer made such a good argument against re signing him. I mean he’s clearly past his best and his signing was just romantic loyalty by Lordo. Granted he’s an ok spare but when everyone is fully fit he’ll have to sit.

Wannabe2

Haddad is certainly on fire, great player when he feels good and Is certainly a pure joy to watch. Keep it going Joey it’s certainly a real pleasure to see you playing like the real deal.

I’m still not convinced. Those people in the summer made such a good argument against re signing him. I mean he’s clearly past his best and his signing was just romantic loyalty by Lordo. Granted he’s an ok spare but when everyone is fully fit he’ll have to sit.
No I’m sorry, this is the most ridiculous comment I’ve seen in a while. He has been our best player by far this season. I was one of the people who thought he was past it but I’m happy to eat my words

OJLloyd

Preeeetty sure you’ve just missed some industrial strength sarcasm there 666.

Joey is fully fit and firing. The guy is a possession machine, and this year it’s falling in to place for him again.

I have no intention of gloating, but last year was an injury riddled season for him. But his class has always been there.

jimmy snels

im not sure anyone doubted his class. they doubted his injury record. a fit Joey is a great player for us. so pleased he's stayed fit and playing his best hockey in years right when we've needed someone to step up with "star" players being annonomous for the most part.
same could be said for poper. I include myself as having doubts but hands down been playing his best hockey for the devils as well.

Mazzoak

It’s causing grief for opposition, as their refusing to ignore our import “scorers” and mark Joey. I’m not taking anything away from him, having that quality is paying well, just that it would be better if our “Stars“ aren’t missing so much, maybe it’s a cunning ploy to keep them in reserve, who knows. If so, It’s an expensive tactic.

drainage

Sorry are you being serious ? An ok spare ? Couldn’t disagree more if I tried ....not sure what you are watching but I clearly am not watching the same thing

drainage

Couldn't be happening to a better guy and also to a better couple. Joey and his wife are part of the glue that makes this group so special. Super star off the ice and he's back to being a star on the ice too.
A genuinely lovely couple and one half is a genuinely great player .....he’s having a great season fingers crossed he stays fit and continues to fire on into rest of season

JC23

Sorry are you being serious ? An ok spare ? Couldn’t disagree more if I tried ....not sure what you are watching but I clearly am not watching the same thing
Sadly Helen I think you‘ve had a nightmare there.

Mooney’s post was sarcasm entirely I believe. Hence why everyone else hasn’t chased him out of town with pitchforks already.

ASHIPP

The Chef is certainly cooking up something special on the ice! Joey is back to his puck-possessing, opposition-frustrating self and he is obviously enjoying his hockey again after that horrible injury last year. Its great to see Joey so high in the scoring standings. This Guy is a MUST, long-term asset at this Club.