Jersey update

kingmo19.1

Rumour has it that this years shirts contain 0.5% wool, supposedly chosen to make the shirts more authentic to Wales. The wool is sourced from a farm in Mid-Wales run by Dafydd Hefin-Jones Williams. The sheep are hand sheared by Dafydd then the wool is shipped to Slovakia on a monthly basis. Poor Dafydd, being 93 years old has found it difficult this year sprinting after the sheep to obtain the wool (as the land is so wet) and I have been told that is the source of delay!

BostonBart22

Rumour has it that this years shirts contain 0.5% wool, supposedly chosen to make the shirts more authentic to Wales. The wool is sourced from a farm in Mid-Wales run by Dafydd Hefin-Jones Williams. The sheep are hand sheared by Dafydd then the wool is shipped to Slovakia on a monthly basis. Poor Dafydd, being 93 years old has found it difficult this year sprinting after the sheep to obtain the wool (as the land is so wet) and I have been told that is the source of delay!
That old chestnut...

Gavevs88

Mine came in last week, Joey Martin one, C was in the wrong place on the front, around 4 inches too low. They tried to move it themselves but ruined it so have had to order me another one. Genuinely debating just having my money back, ordered on August the 8th.

Nope nothing, they did say on Twitter they'll be available to collect tomorrow at the game, haven't heard nothing since though. Ordered mine September 8th.

Last edited:

jimmy snels

just get a refund is my view. that way, hopefully next year the lack of sales might mean they sort the shirts in June and get a decent supplier. we never had this issue with the thicker, higher quality jerseys as far as i can remember

Swarley

Thread starter #75
From what I've seen the material on the actual players jerseys vs the ones they're selling via pre order only are completely different materials, I'm also not sure why they are doing pre order only for a jersey it literally makes no sense, if someone comes to the arena and watches the game and then decides they want a jersey they can't just go and buy one, they have to wait "3 weeks" for something that is poor quality, the stitching isn't the best either I've seen a couple of jerseys that the stitching has come undone and the numbers and names are not level.

I always loved the fact I could go and grab a jersey any time I wanted but now it's only pre orders I'm not willing to give them money again and wait months on end for something that isn't what I would call a quality replica, last seasons jerseys were fantastic and really worth the money, this season yeah they look great but what they're charging vs what they're actually worth in terms of quality is substandard.

Feels like they've really messed this up and it should of been sorted long before the season started.