Michael £310
Adams £190
Voth £500
Miller £210
Doz £40
Fisher £110
Symonds £120

ASHIPP

Can anyone tell me what Matt Miller's shirt went for? Grrrr - missed the auction so if the lucky person who has it wants to sell it on.........I'm prepared to spend! :mrgreen:

ASHIPP said:
Can anyone tell me what Matt Miller's shirt went for? Grrrr - missed the auction so if the lucky person who has it wants to sell it on.........I'm prepared to spend! :mrgreen:
I believe it went for £210

rolf

yeah i won it as a gift for someone very special to me, but the way he's played since, it may not be such the gift.............watch this space

rolf

Centre Ice said:
rolf said:
yeah i won it as a gift for someone very special to me, but the way he's played since, it may not be such the gift.............watch this space
Thanks Rolf, I never realised I meant that much to you!
yeah well you do. so now you know. and i don't want no ex-lax cardi from primark back neither...

ASHIPP

rolf said:
Aaww come on Rolf, you know how I badly want Miller's shirt and I'm mad because I missed the auction. :twisted: What do I have to do to persuade you to sell it to me? (OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: please keep your answer clean, this is a family show! :lol: )

Thread starter #17
Has anyone heard if we can collect this weekend.
tried calling the office today but only got the answering machine

rolf

apparently these jerseys will be available for collection on boxing day at the match which isn't exactly in time for christmas as promised prior to the auction, but near enough i suppose