It's very quiet

TheStub

Re: Re: It's very quiet

Sheincar said:
She is in Australia visiting family. However she has left not just away.
I thought she was an important part of the professional image of the organisation going forward?

Is she coming back from Oz?

going back to the original post about it all being quiet i think thats wot the devils are going for, devils are unlike last year not expected to be doing much in the playoffs(under the radar) they plan on keeping quiet till its time, then BOOOOOOM the cup comes home to cardiff.
watch this space elite league

nebarton666 said:
going back to the original post about it all being quiet i think thats wot the devils are going for, devils are unlike last year not expected to be doing much in the playoffs(under the radar) they plan on keeping quiet till its time, then BOOOOOOM the cup comes home to cardiff.
Well that's what I call thinking outside the box :lol: Think the Club could do with someone like Anne Hall working for them again.

Sheincar

BeatBox said:
Sheincar:

Sorry, but first you say she's not away she's left then you say as far as your aware she will be back?
Which is it? :)
Both. She has left the club. She is in Australia & will be returning to the UK not to the club. Clear now?

Sheincar

phil PLT said:
nebarton666 said:
Well that's what I call thinking outside the box :lol: Think the Club could do with someone like Anne Hall working for them again.
Brent pretty much trying to do everything at the moment.