• good to get crowds going

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • rubbish

Votes: 48 90.6%
  • don't care

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sully has just hinted on Twitter that there are changes happening to the intro that were planned for the start of the season but have been accelerated to next week.

Personally I like the graphics of the intro but the music needs updating to get the crowd more involved. I still feel the atmosphere in IAW is currently lacking and we need something to hype the crowd up more. The intro at the BBT really hit the nail on the head when it came to hyping the crowd.

It is absolute garbage, I am actually looking forward to seeing other clubs intros this year, we have always had the best intros but this one sucks, nothing to get the crowd going, no build up to a crescendo, it is awful. I have given it a bit of time and an off season and it is still garbage. It seems to rely on just the visuals, if this fails there is nothing. On occasions when the technology failed in the tent we managed to keep it going with use of chants, clapping and drums, there would be no chance with this one if the same were to happen

It's absolute rubbish! Drags on, sound quality is crap and it's just boring.

No need to use the screens, just some decent music and the lights plus crowd chanting is enough

Jones72

I don't care a flying about the intro...the new chicken and mushroom pies are utter *shite*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

JT666

I wonder if something could be put together clip wise to mark the 30th Anniversary? Those Flashback videos on YouTube are brilliant. Some footage of Devils legends, and classic moments leading up to the present day, could really work.

After the intro has played, I still think Devil Inside by INXS is a brilliant song for the players to come on to the ice to. I'm a new season ticket holder in the last couple of years, but vaguely remember it playing in the old WNIR when I was younger, and thinking it was a great song.

Also, does anyone know if the speakers are at their full volume at the moment? Granted the building is a lot larger, but the music doesn't seem anywhere near as loud (or effective) in the IAW as in the BBT.

ASHIPP

pesdaboi said:
Yep, we had the old intro from the tent tonight including the video. Sounded much better!
Was that the intro with Nickelback 'Burn It to the Ground' for clapping/stamping....or one of the older intros?

Was the new IAW visuals intro played as well?

ASHIPP said:
pesdaboi said:
Yep, we had the old intro from the tent tonight including the video. Sounded much better!
Was that the intro with Nickelback 'Burn It to the Ground' for clapping/stamping....or one of the older intros?

Was the new IAW visuals intro played as well?

Yea the Nickelback one was played, didn't play any of the new IAW one..

I imagine they will create a new one over the coming weeks just in time for the league to start

James

Administrator
I'd not actually seen that vid before as I used to stand at the bbt so the screens were hidden. Marked difference between the two. Tonight's got me pumped up for the game

Ocko

Think there needs to be some sort of happy medium between the two; music is great on one, graphics superb on the other. It would be a shame to not use CGI like that but our sound system isn't good enough for all the talking for it to rely on that alone.

in my opinion for what its worth like the graphics and new stuff but does not give the crowd anything to join in with. i would use this as a pre intro just before we go into the nickelback music then you got a bit of visual showing who we are for the away fans followed by music intro like before so away fans really know who we are and where they are plus gets crowd a bit pumped

ASHIPP

The CG visuals for the new intro are superb and should definitely be shown in the break between warmup and faceoff.....but without the talking sountrack and techno sound because it is completely inaudible and indecipherable.
Perhaps an appropriate song with hell/fire/devil theme to accompany it?