Info for Season Ticket Holders

jimmy snels

Wannabe2 said:
Well I am a concession and I will pay whatever to watch my wonderful team, give me a break, either I want to go or I don't. And before you think I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, there was 7 of us in a council house in Ely, I left school at 14 and have worked ever since, and still work at 67. Don't even go there.

I didn't say it was all about you... glad your ok with it. Others aren't. As i said it suits me probably not some consessions

Ocko

jimmy snels said:
Wannabe2 said:
Well I am a concession and I will pay whatever to watch my wonderful team, give me a break, either I want to go or I don't. And before you think I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, there was 7 of us in a council house in Ely, I left school at 14 and have worked ever since, and still work at 67. Don't even go there.

I didn't say it was all about you... glad your ok with it. Others aren't. As i said it suits me probably not some consessions
You're not ok with most things though Jimmy. The timings were an issue for you, now this is an another issue. Can't believe Todd forgot to put it by you first!

jimmy snels

Had to take leave from work to book my seat. Sorry didn't suit me and said so. Not all about me but why not mention on an open forum i was disappointed at the short notice in effect? I'll be sure to run my posts by you in future perhaps seen as though you are making it personal for no reason? Not an issue for me on pricing as I've repeatedly said, but a concession may not be as happy as me with pricing. Sounds like you've got a bee in your bonnet fella not me!

Have Hope#35

jimmy snels said:
Had to take leave from work to book my seat. Sorry didn't suit me and said so. Not all about me but why not mention on an open forum i was disappointed at the short notice in effect? I'll be sure to run my posts by you in future perhaps seen as though you are making it personal for no reason? Not an issue for me on pricing as I've repeatedly said, but a concession may not be as happy as me with pricing. Sounds like you've got a bee in your bonnet fella not me!
But everyone's price has gone up if you want a Gold and everyone's has remained much the same if you want a Bronze! Not really sure what you're getting at re: concession?

Fantastically organised process which has been dealt with very professionally by the organisation! Ok they got short notice on a few dates but there's not a lot more they could have done about that... Let's all just be happy that we have a nice new home finally!

DevilDom

Ocko said:
jimmy snels said:
Wannabe2 said:

You're not ok with most things though Jimmy. The timings were an issue for you, now this is an another issue. Can't believe Todd forgot to put it by you first!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DevilDom

jimmy snels said:
Nope he is not the only one that has noticed you have moaned all the way through the process.

Devil_Bluebird said:
how many home games did the season tickets cover this season?
Pretty sure it was 32. All league home games, the 3 in the group stage of the challenge cup, plus the quarter final challenge cup and the quarter final playoff game - whatever that all adds up to! The new pricing seems to indicate the same I think.

mariposa said:
Devil_Bluebird said:
how many home games did the season tickets cover this season?
Pretty sure it was 32. All league home games, the 3 in the group stage of the challenge cup, plus the quarter final challenge cup and the quarter final playoff game - whatever that all adds up to! The new pricing seems to indicate the same I think.
Thank you

Pricing structure aside. There is a £25 admin fee to pay by direct debit. As they have done away with the family season ticket this would suggest that there is a potential extra £100 for a family of 4. Hope this is not the case as surely we can set up just the one direct debit. I have asked and awaiting answer. Has anyone already asked this question and had a response?
Thanks

Sheincar

lsdevil said:
Pricing structure aside. There is a £25 admin fee to pay by direct debit. As they have done away with the family season ticket this would suggest that there is a potential extra £100 for a family of 4. Hope this is not the case as surely we can set up just the one direct debit. I have asked and awaiting answer. Has anyone already asked this question and had a response?
Thanks
Usually able to set up 1 DD as all applications would be on the 1 form.

Sheincar

Ocko said:
As someone who currently sits in a pretty good seat by BBT standards; I think it's completely fair that if you should pay more if you're in a better seat than someone else and am more than happy to pay more as a result.
This was the original arrangement when we moved into BBT & why I went for Block 2 instead of Block 3. This concession will be going for silver & will have to pay an extra £35 or £1 a game. Happy with that.

mazza03

Sheincar said:
Ocko said:
As someone who currently sits in a pretty good seat by BBT standards; I think it's completely fair that if you should pay more if you're in a better seat than someone else and am more than happy to pay more as a result.
This was the original arrangement when we moved into BBT & why I went for Block 2 instead of Block 3. This concession will be going for silver & will have to pay an extra £35 or £1 a game. Happy with that.
And this one.

ASHIPP

Just got back. Very happy with seat selection. The arena looks fantastic...the Club has a home we can be proud of.

Just to say how well organised and relaxed the process has been today. A massive thankyou to Todd, Chris and the Red Army Crew for that.

mazza03

ASHIPP said:
Just got back. Very happy with seat selection. The arena looks fantastic...the Club has a home we can be proud of.

Just to say how well organized and relaxed the process has been today. A massive thank you to Todd, Chris and the Red Army Crew for that.
Seconded, everything has been well organized and it went with ease, if anyone is worried they might not get a good view don't, it's superb.

Well done to Todd and all the volunteers involved with sorting the new season tickets - very well organised and relaxed atmosphere. Arena looks outstanding with amazing views for each seat - can't wait for the first game in there!