Inflatable Devil intro

Kevlar68

Not really needed in my opinion, dry ice just for theatrics with white light shinning from behind players as the walk from dressing room.

august04 2.0

I think the Devil inflatable is a bit naff to be honest. I do like the fire shooting machines (they must have a better name than that!) that the Giants have and that the WRU use at the rugby (albeit the latter can afford a lot more of them!). Personally, the intro has gone a little stale for me, the graphics and music. Perhaps time for a re-vamp? As Kevlar alluded to in another thread, the music generally could perhaps do with a rethink too. That’s just my taste though.

ASHIPP

I'm afraid it's not quite the same as coming onto the ice through the mouth of a shark like they do with the San Jose Sharks!

Love the Bfast Giants intro.. that's the way to go

James

Administrator
It looked like the pandemic hadn't been kind to it the times they used it (preseason) ? very grubby and tired. I like the Rev Theory Hell Yeah intro but some of the music played is just perplexing. I'm sure it will be wall to wall Wig Wam Bang and Wham this Saturday mind :D

Gough60

Hockey journey started in 1998 at the WNIR. Ice speedway showcases & the Nando's chicken are etched in my brain during those period breaks at WNIR.
Will not be able to recall those moments this weekend as currently Covid isolating. Thank goodness for the double jab as home bound and not hospitalised. Enjoy the game Saturday everyone. Please stay safe.