Incredibly Proud

Celticdruid

Thread starter #1
Must say I am incredibly proud of what the club both on and off ice have achieved this season. We all had high hopes and dreams but they all dug deep to make it a reality and put out historic club back on the map.

The playoff final.....sure we lost but what a fight and a show of sheer grit and determination, they fought strongly through the game and it just went down to that one goal that could have gone either way.

We truly now have a future to look forwards to again and I am already excited about next season.

Thanks to all!!!

pjj365

Must say I am incredibly proud of what the club both on and off ice have achieved this season. We all had high hopes and dreams but they all dug deep to make it a reality and put out historic club back on the map.

The playoff final.....sure we lost but what a fight and a show of sheer grit and determination, they fought strongly through the game and it just went down to that one goal that could have gone either way.

We truly now have a future to look forwards to again and I am already excited about next season.

Thanks to all!!!
Agree entirely and let's not forget the Devils are the most succesful professional sports team in Wales

Bring on the CHL and next season

BostonBart22

yes very proud of the players of what they won this year, at the start of the season i would have settled for 2 cups as it turned out another one was a bonus, a big thank you goes to todd ,our coach of the year, owners and backroom staff for taking the red army back to where it belongs, long may it continue, also proud to be amongst the best set of fans in the league, ups and downs we are always there for this team , bring on next season, cant wait, on a side note tony smith said its harder to win the league 2 years running, lets rub his nose in it and do it .... have a good short summer all and reflect on this season we had...

terry hunt

yes very proud of the players of what they won this year, at the start of the season i would have settled for 2 cups as it turned out another one was a bonus, a big thank you goes to todd ,our coach of the year, owners and backroom staff for taking the red army back to where it belongs, long may it continue, also proud to be amongst the best set of fans in the league, ups and downs we are always there for this team , bring on next season, cant wait, on a side note tony smith said its harder to win the league 2 years running, lets rub his nose in it and do it .... have a good short summer all and reflect on this season we had...
Absolutely agree they have all given us a great season after 2 very good ones in previous years