IcetimeTV

Rob Batch

Anyway, what is the deal with OUR guys, I have learned all I know about Hockey from these guys. Maybe not 'all' but a reasonable amount, especially strategy. Why are people saying they are history?

august04

Thread starter #22
Anyway, what is the deal with OUR guys, I have learned all I know about Hockey from these guys. Maybe not 'all' but a reasonable amount, especially strategy. Why are people saying they are history?
Because they’ve announced they’re leaving!

Rob Batch

What the hell is going on? I have heard every commontator in the league, no-one, absolutely no-one even comes close to these artistically word-wise experts ! No explanation on the twitish link so I still feel dumbfounded.

Must be something to do with the new league TV Deal. Wouldn’t like to speculate how. Maybe they’re re-vamping webcasts league wide somehow as a stipulation in the contract with Freesports. Maybe we’ll hear John and Aled again...just wearing different logo’s...

Foxy

TV deal is for 2 games a month i think certainly not a regular slot so why would you break up icetime TV known to be successful. Our team might not even be one of the matches being shown.

Who knows. All conjecture at this point. Just suspicious that 2/3 of our broadcast team are leaving at the same time that a new league wide TV deal gets signed.

kettdevil1

Someone from panthers podcast has also left.
Dont know if that has anything to do with new TV deal.
Just though I would let you know.
Is that Jono? If so, I am not massively surprised, he is very much in demand and at times I do wonder whether there are actually two of him.... I doubt that this is conneected to JD and Aled going....although I might be wrong...