IcetimeTV

august04

Thread starter #1
Anyone know what’s happening there? Aled has today announced that he’s leaving too, following on from Jon Donovan’s announced departure.

trapped

I had no idea that this had happened! As a Devil in exile, I have enjoyed listening to John and Aled immensely over the recent seasons and I am sorry to see one of them go, let alone both. I hope that they both move on to bigger and better things and wish them every success. They were, along with Gaz, unquestionably the best commentary team in the EIHL.

Devil_Abroad

Shocked! Can’t believe it.

My deduction from their statements is that Icetimetv is moving in a different direction; however I think that’s a HUGE mistake. They were such a big part in making the Devils home games so much fun and full of great information.

Sad times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rob Batch

I need to hear some FACTS ! What the hell is going on here? JD , Aled and Gaz are clearly the very best commontators in our League! Is this BS or what?????

august04

Thread starter #9
I can imagine the return of Brent Pope might result in these departures! I’d be off too if I was in that role and he darkened our doorstep again. Ocko, please tell us that you are joking and that we’re not going to see the return of the man in the hat!

He has the most boring voice in the world.
Although when he played for us he gave his all and I could see a possible return to commentary for us :(

Yes Rob batch the ice time TV commentary people have split. It's all on twitter

Foxy

Believe me he wont be back. Former player who became Paul Ragans right hand man. Disaster was written all over that partnership and nearly broke the club and then our lovely owner group stepped in.. End of story