Ice time tv

Devil_Abroad

Well we visited last night taking in the game first hand and so can only go on the highlights and I’m afraid it’s not a patch on Aled & John. I fully understand Icetimetv is a business and they have their reasons for lowering the standard but commentary and analysis is important to some

Now back home it seems we can’t check it out tonight for ourselves as there is no coverage. Strange

It doesn’t bode well for the year ahead but of course it’s my personal view

Bit harsh I think, thought the new lad did a good job and will be settling into it.
Won’t be doing him any good giving him criticism on here.
I’ve no idea about the reasons for the other two leaving, you seem to think it’s money?
Pm me the reason if you know cos I’m curious

Wannabe2

Well we visited last night taking in the game first hand and so can only go on the highlights and I’m afraid it’s not a patch on Aled & John. I fully understand Icetimetv is a business and they have their reasons for lowering the standard but commentary and analysis is important to some

Now back home it seems we can’t check it out tonight for ourselves as there is no coverage. Strange

It doesn’t bode well for the year ahead but of course it’s my personal view
You make that statement as if you know it’s Icetimes fault, that people have gone, nothing lasts forever. Also you have only heard maybe two commentary’s , give the guys a chance at least their giving it a go.

Last edited:
To provide some clarity, we learned that we were not being invited back by Icetime this season.

Obviously it has been a huge blow, having had the privilege of lending our voices to this wonderful team for the past 5 seasons.

Wannabe2

Always two sides to every story, and as rightly so in circumstances like this, no one probably wants to say it as it is. As that’s a personnel thing, between two parties and that’s how it should stay. The fact however is that Icetime now consist of some different personnel, so let’s just get on with it.

Rempel16

Always two sides to every story, but anyone that has any basic knowledge of commentary will know that Aled and Jon were up there as two of the best in the league. If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it.

If it's a more personal issue, then anyone that knows Aled and Jon will know that they are two of the nicest, most decent guys you could ever meet, so I can't for a second see it being that.

Like it or not, Icetime is a poorer product without them. Aled has basically indicated that it was a decision by Icetime and not them which is a great shame. Interestingly, Kelman on the twitter Q&A responded to a question by showing his support for Aled and Jon, so that to me suggests it isn't a decision that the club are necessarily in favour of either (now that we know it was Icetime's decision - Kelman publicly supported the people at the wrong end of that decision)

Hedd Wyn John

Always two sides to every story, but anyone that has any basic knowledge of commentary will know that Aled and Jon were up there as two of the best in the league. If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it.

If it's a more personal issue, then anyone that knows Aled and Jon will know that they are two of the nicest, most decent guys you could ever meet, so I can't for a second see it being that.

Like it or not, Icetime is a poorer product without them. Aled has basically indicated that it was a decision by Icetime and not them which is a great shame. Interestingly, Kelman on the twitter Q&A responded to a question by showing his support for Aled and Jon, so that to me suggests it isn't a decision that the club are necessarily in favour of either (now that we know it was Icetime's decision - Kelman publicly supported the people at the wrong end of that decision)
Spot on ^^^