IAW bar prices

Sheincar

I think someone said the licence only allowed plastic cups. but tbh I don’t mind drinking from plastic cups, safety wise I think it’s a good thing.
The ones at cricket are rigid plastic rather than squashy. Don't think I've seen any left after a match since they brought them in.

BostonBart22

Question....why are fans not allowed to take drinks out of IAW at the end of the game, this applies not only to beer but hot drinks and bottles bought in vending machine. surely its the property of the person that bought it...

Ger-Devils

Fans in Belfast with season tickets get a deal on drinks throughout the game. 10% discount but there’s also a larger discount during the appy hour.

So 4 Heineken works out £14.20 in the deal.

The sugar tax also a big difference in the soft drink prices.

The app is handy to use and it has a dedicated queue for App orders save queuing on the concourse

Devils86

Question....why are fans not allowed to take drinks out of IAW at the end of the game, this applies not only to beer but hot drinks and bottles bought in vending machine. surely its the property of the person that bought it...
Can imagine the beer is licensed for sale and consumption on site - like restaurants as opposed to off-licenses (where the name comes from the fact the shop’s license is for the sale of alcohol off the premises, ie. to be taken away and drank).

No idea on the soft drinks or hot drinks - sounds like someone has misinterpreted the license issue above to cover all drinks....maybe....