Hungry for success

wildthing74

That commentator sounds like he must be inspiring to listen to! Noble is such a tool and surely another ban. Stunned at that and what a selfish act again.

Wagstaff

Take a look at the rest of the game, Verrault Paul went for noble all game, roughing, unsportsman like conduct.
Now I’m not condoning biting but at some point if you poke an animal for long enough eventually it will react, so has anyone questioned that noble had done nothing up to that point and finds Verrault Paul having yet another go at him, and where were his fingers, they weren’t holding his stick to play hockey!
Now I know that to you all, Kevin Noble is a hated figure, but sometimes there’s a little more to a story than an ending.
The moral of this story goes back to what I said earlier, if you prod an animal for long enough, eventually it will react and if you are poking its face, it will bite you!
Verrault Paul is a nasty piece of work so make no mistake he will stoop far lower than biting a finger, hopefully by the end of the season you will all realise but fortunately for you the conference system puts you amongst honourable sides like the Steelers an Giants!

E.D.S.

Take a look at the rest of the game, Verrault Paul went for noble all game, roughing, unsportsman like conduct.
Now I’m not condoning biting but at some point if you poke an animal for long enough eventually it will react, so has anyone questioned that noble had done nothing up to that point and finds Verrault Paul having yet another go at him, and where were his fingers, they weren’t holding his stick to play hockey!
Now I know that to you all, Kevin Noble is a hated figure, but sometimes there’s a little more to a story than an ending.
The moral of this story goes back to what I said earlier, if you prod an animal for long enough, eventually it will react and if you are poking its face, it will bite you!
Verrault Paul is a nasty piece of work so make no mistake he will stoop far lower than biting a finger, hopefully by the end of the season you will all realise but fortunately for you the conference system puts you amongst honourable sides like the Steelers an Giants!
I can imagine he was a total wind up merchant all night but then just drop the gloves and knock him out. Verrault is just doing his job and succeeding by the looks. No place for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #12
Verrault Paul has amazing skill and but for his character I think Lord would be looking at him. He is a rink rat of the worst kind I agree and dishes out some dirt. However, you cannot seriously put up a defence for Noble that states ‘if you poke an animal what do you expect’? If that’s the defence then surely he shouldn’t be icing but rather kept in a pen somewhere?

We have seen him lose his rag a fair few times showing contempt not only for decency but also for the ‘code’. It’s why most players can’t stand the man and possibly too some of his team mates. It’s a shame he has this side to his character because he does at times show great ability at defending.

I hope he changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drainage

I have no doubt he was being singled out however he could have checked him, fought him , tripped him basically do anything but bite him, he may have taken a penalty but it may not have needed a DOPS review (I am assuming he will be )

Too many refrains of “its a reaction to xxxxx” being given out lately to justify bonkers reactions by some players, play the game in the right spirit I say