How important is the CHL

august04

Liberec have completely lost the plot!
Giants are playing a great game so far, Keefe looks to have recruited a skilful and highly entertaining team. Should be fun watching them this year.

Wannabe2

Great game but what’s the point micing up the ref, and the coaches, when the two idiots commentating talk over them. These two love to hear their own voices, great game but somewhat spoilt by these two knobs.

Wannabe2

I wish adey and Murphy would shut the hell up when we're trying to hear what the ref is saying.
They can’t, they never stop talking, it’s what amateur commentators do, it happens a lot on webcasts, they just love to hear their own voices, where as professionals know when to shut the hell up, it’s a ego thing bloody tin gods.

Devilsatw

Liberec won the Czech league last season finishing on 101 points.

So for giants to be beating them is amazing in my oppinion.

Devils face mount field tomorrow who finished 4th and out of the playoffs in the first round.

God I hope we win tomorrow

Devils86

Have only been watching the 2nd period - but looks like the officials have botched a couple calls in favour of Liberec. Giants look good but if Liberec could keep their heads they wouldn’t be 1 down.

Couple late/high hits and the pantomime fans are outraged. Absolutely fine when it’s your own guy setting the tone but when it’s against yours it the worst thing ever.

That being said the Liberec late/high hit was decent - boards and everything!

I’m sure their fans are wonderful but something really rubs me up the wrong way about the Giants - it’s probably Keefe.

Do usually rate the commentators on Freesports but the Giants bias is blatant tonight.

Devils86

Liberec won the Czech league last season finishing on 101 points.

So for giants to be beating them is amazing in my oppinion.

Devils face mount field tomorrow who finished 4th and out of the playoffs in the first round.

God I hope we win tomorrow
Long way to go yet. But depends on this 5 on 3

Devils86

If it’s true that the Giants have been on the PP for half of this entire game then no wonder they are up by 2. Ill discipline costing Liberec big time.

Lessons to be learnt

moggy#9

Thread starter #57
Well, Mountfield are going to come out prepared tomorrow after that. I've got to say that was a great performance by Belfast.

august04

Unbelievable result for the Giants (and the EIHL) against a top Czech team. They looked fantastic at times, not afraid to mix it up either. They look to have it all.