Hotham

jimmy snels

Thread starter #1
Got to be said what fantastic form Hotham is in at the minute. He's outscored most of our forwards, plays a tough defensive game and sticks up for his team. Get the new contract out for him first before someone else does! :twisted:

wildthing74

Him and Joey Martin have been the standout players from
Day 1 for me and would be signed right now if I had any say. I'm sure Lordo already knows he wants back and will plan accordingly.Imagine the side him and Franny could put together with a full off season and the months prior if they could build this one in 6 weeks.

Ocko

Hardest job in the world trying to decide who comes back and who to bring into this side. There isn't a single player I'm not impressed with.

You can tell Hotham has played in the top European leagues, and is still in his prime, he makes everything look easy and like the best players, always has time on the puck.

jimmy snels

Thread starter #4
Got to agree. Was talking about this last night with borbz. It's difficult to identify anyone who's not doing a job. After a year of playing together you'd guess they'd be ready to rumble from day one next season as well.
The point im making is i believe hotham would be pouched before many of the others as he's putting up fantastic numbers and playing very well in a complete standout way if you were looking for a Dman.

DevilDom

I hope as many as possible of this team are re-signed for next year, Hotham included. There really isn't anyone who isn't performing. However saying that there will probably be a couple that move on for various reasons or perhaps retire. The Giants have been the best team in the league for the last few years and that was built on a stable core squad. Hopefully Todd and Lord will bring that mentality to us.

Devil94

When thinking about players returning for next year, like many fans there isn't a single player I would not like back next season, and from what I gather, the players would like to be back also. But when moving into the new arena with the Olympic size pad, are a couple of changes necessary?

Mooney#16

Loosen that knicker elastic ladies. Always a good start in keeping hockey players around. Commonly known as taking one for the team. :D

wildthing74

Mooney#16 said:
Loosen that knicker elastic ladies. Always a good start in keeping hockey players around. Commonly known as taking one for the team. :D
Usually paid dividends in the past but lots of these guys already hooked up :lol:

Ocko

Mooney#16 said:
Unless you're Deeds, he was gone a few days later! ;)

jimmy snels

Thread starter #13
Ocko said:
Mooney#16 said:
Unless you're Deeds, he was gone a few days later! ;)
It all depends on the field your ploughing i guess :shock: