Hotham

James

Administrator
If you follow someone before they protect tweets, you can still see all their new protected tweets unless they block you.

august04

Sheffield are after a forward aren't they? They need another 2nd line forward, I'm pretty sure their D is full.
After Thommo’s disastrous summer recruitment/failure to get what was expected out of his players - I would imagine there could be wholesale replacements still to come there. Anything is possible!

kingmo19.1

The ACH Is a top tier Senior league in Ontario.

There are some decent players in the league but I’m sure Hoth could play at a higher level than that (if he wanted to).

RedDevil17

Shame he couldn’t convince his brother to stay here! Then we could’ve had the Hotham brothers for both last year then hopefully this year. Sadly it wasn’t to be. Best of luck Hoth!

osh

The ACH Is a top tier Senior league in Ontario.

There are some decent players in the league but I’m sure Hoth could play at a higher level than that (if he wanted to).
Some decent players indeed play in that league. The Generals have several players with vast experience at high levels of hockey, Chris Campoli is one for example with over 400 NHL games to his CV.