Home shirts

I noticed that this week too. Red at home and away vs Cov and Black "D" tops in Belfast.
Laundry issue? Or where they finding the white a bit to camouflaged?

Agreed! I'm not a fan of the white.

I'm looking forward to those "25th anniversery" shirts too. In fact, maybe they've given their set 1 home tops away but cant wear the set 2 ones because they are the anni ones and need to be held back till 2011. Have i worked it out? Do i get a prize? :lol:

Thread starter #6
White has always been the traditional home colour,red away and black for the cup.
I always found the black to look more agressive and in your face and the red looked poor when its not the deep red so the white was always what i'm used too.

The way the team is playing at the moment I couldn't care what colour they wear!!but it would be nice to know.

drainage

I was sorry when we lost the green bits - our flag is red , white and green. But am guessing black is more "frightening" than green !

I like the red for home tho..... commented to sis at the Hull game they had gone for red and wondered why

Mark666 said:
I noticed that this week too. Red at home and away vs Cov and Black "D" tops in Belfast.
Laundry issue? Or where they finding the white a bit to camouflaged?
They gave them out the week before Christmas :)