Help please

Thread starter #1
Just found out my granddaughter is coming this weekend so I'm looking for 1 adult ticket for both games preferably in block 1 but anywhere will do . She's a student but don't mind paying full price if needs be. Can anyone help me please

That link has got the info on what seats are left for the weekends game. Single seats left in block 1. Not sure how good that is to you :)

Just to follow-up on the off-chance......does anybody know of 2 tickets available next to each other? I know there aren't any on the website, but thought I'd check to see if anyone can't make it etc.
It's my daughter's birthday [for those that used to read MNL, 'Little Chloe (Aged 6...7....8) that used to make score predictions is now 'Not so Little Chloe Aged 11)!! ], so greatly appreciated if there's anything out there!
It's 1 adult & 1 child, but obviously 2 adults would be ok.

Devils86

Just to follow-up on the off-chance......does anybody know of 2 tickets available next to each other? I know there aren't any on the website, but thought I'd check to see if anyone can't make it etc.
It's my daughter's birthday [for those that used to read MNL, 'Little Chloe (Aged 6...7....8) that used to make score predictions is now 'Not so Little Chloe Aged 11)!! ], so greatly appreciated if there's anything out there!
Try ringing the arena - they are doing the buy-back thing for season ticket holders

Temme

Behind us in block 20 is the sponsors seating and it's been empty every single game since the arena first opened. There's 2-3 rows of about 10 padded seats in each that are always completely empty.

Just head there to sit if I were you :)