help 1998/99 season

Thread starter #3
cheers rich now i just need team numbers i got a shirt from that year i think trying to locate the numbers and names ready to sell

22 - Ivan Matulik
19 - Steve Moria
28 - Vezio Sacratini
41 - Kip Noble
16 - Steve Thornton
23 - Merv Priest
20 - Mario Simioni
21 - Ian McIntyre
70 - Martin Lindman
17 - Nicky Chinn
7 - Doug McEwen
24 - Mike MacWilliam
55 - Peter Ekroth
4 - Brent Pope
11 - Frank Evans
39 - Derry Menard
15 - Saku Eklof
? - Kory Mullin
31 - Derek Herlofsky
29 - Neil Francis
10 - Jason Stone
30 - Stevie Lyle

Phew :lol: all from memory apart from Derry Menard and Kory Mullin, then I got a programme out. :D Mullin wasn't in it though or any of the others I've still got from that year, and Francis wasn't either so I'm guessing he was #29 although I'm sure he used a different number one year.

kettdevil1

Impressive memory!

Some fantastic names in that team - Simioni and Lindmann were such smooth skaters and a NM duo of Lyle and Herly was certainly impressive.

I think that was the year when Peter Ekroth, normally the most mild mannered of players, totally lost it when we played some touring American team thanks to their stickwork. Eventually he left a trail of rather shaky looking opponents....

Can't remember what number Franny played in that season but got a feeling it wasn't 29.

Wannabe2

kettdevil1 said:
Impressive memory!

Some fantastic names in that team - Simioni and Lindmann were such smooth skaters and a NM duo of Lyle and Herly was certainly impressive.

I think that was the year when Peter Ekroth, normally the most mild mannered of players, totally lost it when we played some touring American team thanks to their stickwork. Eventually he left a trail of rather shaky looking opponents....

Can't remember what number Franny played in that season but got a feeling it wasn't 29.
It was against team Canada, and Peter beat the crap out of him,AWESOME.