Guildford Flames v Cardiff Devils - 16/02/20 - League

ASHIPP

Struggling to understand how the same player can score 4 unanswered goals against a team. Surely after his second goal the opposition would realise he is a major threat who needs shutting down...

moggy#9

I'm struggling to understand what's going on with the Steelers. I wonder if there's something going on in the background. Their defence looked terrible against dundee from the highlights. Tonight was always going to be a potential banana skin for the devils. Hopefully they won't take Fife lightly on Wednesday and we can make up some more ground. I agree about Nottingham though we're going to be anxiously looking over our shoulders.

Devilsatw

It's all to close to call.
We need 3 wins from Fife flames n blaze. Steelers and panthers play each other next weekend so who do u want to win?

august04

Not surprised by the result tonight. We were a little fortunate last night I thought and Guildford is a tough place to get a win, they always seem to give us a difficult night there. The title is wide open now, with the Panthers right back in it and perhaps the form team given their poor start to the season. Blaze are only 4 points behind us now, and there’s no guarantee that we’ll take maximum points from our games in hand. it should be a cracking run-in but I‘m not at all convinced by some of our play at the moment. Hopefully Pope returns soon as it appears Linglet will be a while yet.

Eynonz

A disappointing result, but it's pretty exciting how at this point in the season, there could still be 4 (maybe 5) possible league winners. That can only be good for the EIHL as a whole.

Temme

Interesting stat: (this is not an attack, slander etc etc, merely facts presented with evidence, social media is crazy right now...)

Crooks scored the same amount of goals last night (5 goals, 1 game) than Linglet and Bentivoglio have in a combined 70 games this year.

Interesting stat: (this is not an attack, slander etc etc, merely facts presented with evidence, social media is crazy right now...)

Crooks scored the same amount of goals last night (5 goals, 1 game) than Linglet and Bentivoglio have in a combined 70 games this year.
With the same caveat, I was thinking that it must be close not half hour ago!!
Hell of a stat