Great Britain Under 20's

Gazza272

Thread starter #1
GB currently 7-0 up against China in the first game. Ben Davies has a goal and an assist while Jaime Hayes has one assist.

Sheffields Rob Farmer has 5 of the 7 goals.

Ben Davies just scored to make it 2-1 so far. Bit of a wierd goal, Ben looked to be in the crease interfering with their keeper then ended up with 3 of their players and the goalie pushing him around and he still scores :lol: Thought it would have been disallowed to be honest. :D

Koop11

Gold medal and British ice hockey is something you do not hear together very often. I fantastic achievement for those young lads. A big well done to each and every one of them. Great stuff.

Koop11 said:
Gold medal and British ice hockey is something you do not hear together very often. I fantastic achievement for those young lads. A big well done to each and every one of them. Great stuff.
Keep following and you will hear it happens a few times i.e. GB WOMEN, GB U20s and GB u18s. Hopefully the mens senior team can do it AGAIN soon. If anyone wants to know more then join the GREAT BRITAIN SUPPORTERS CLUB and help our National Teams and have a GREAT HOLIDAY supporting them :twisted:

ASHIPP

Did anyone see Ben's appearance and interview on HTV News last night? He was proudly showing his world championship gold medal and talking about him and Jamie's contribution to U20 Team GB, and how he feels about playing for the Devils.
Big shout for Ben - and for Jamie who should also have been interviewed. What great futures these two talented young men have got. :cool:. Makes me so proud they've come up through our Club. :D