Goodbye Bownsy??

RTfarty

I like the fact that the Devils organisation want to advance players on to their full potential but lets not forget at some point the team will need a re-build without being at the level we are now if to many players move on, that time will come as in all team sports.
Remind me to cancel broadband and delete my social media accounts when that time comes! ;)

Wannabe2

Well that final and decisive game was a belter for sure, as a team ranked 22 in the world it was always going to be tough battle. Also to a degree losing each game can get you a bit miffed, but in fairness these lads never gave in, 3-0 down in the final and deciding game, these lads somehow dug so deep it was untrue, and showed it’s never done until it’s done, and boy did they entertain us. First Liverpool, Secondly Spurs, and finally these lads, well played to everyone of you, and what a blast that the 4 players on the ice for the winner were, 2 Cardiff boys, and 2 Devils players, bit of icing on the cake I reckon. Well played to every member of this never say die GB Organisation.

Ger-Devils

BOWNS IS WANTED IN DENMARK,
Seen something on twitter couldn’t find the link.
Sheffield star?

I’ve been to watch that Danish league and to be honest, didn’t think much of it at all. The national team are good but it’s a development league as most of that team are NHL/DEL/Finland etc

Devilsatw

Sheffield star?

I’ve been to watch that Danish league and to be honest, didn’t think much of it at all. The national team are good but it’s a development league as most of that team are NHL/DEL/Finland etc
Think it was. I can’t see him going there to be honest.

If he don’t go to Sweden or Del or possibly AHL then he ain’t going anywhere.

pjj365

Like all of us on here we assume Ben's immediate prospects/future earnings is all that matters

But maybe it is not so. Jade had a solid and growing business, Ben has qualified to join her in this so the post hockey life is looking OK (how OK - who knows)

So my calculations would be - will Ben's increased salary compensate for giving up the business, will it be enough though to fund a later in life start up or to fund an early pension. These are thoughts (I am sure) that are going through the mind of a bright young man soon to marry

Maybe fame will outweigh these considerations - whether fortune will I doubt