good lord that leaves us short

Temme

Slightly concerned that it says 'unavailable' and not something like 'injured in training' ...
Has he gone home? Or what's going on do we think...

I'd rather us play Nottingham Saturday (as they'd probably beat us anyway so it wouldn't matter)
Because we're playing Edinburgh it concerns me as we may lose to them!! (Pessimistic I know).

Ignore the top bit, the text in the black box didn't load of my phone first time, ooops!

TheStub

I'd rather us give one of our top line players the chance to recover.

At least we have enough bodies to cover - and Piggot has a real opportunity to shine; you'd hope that he would be getting some more shifts on a higher line.

Finny

It will be interesting to see if G decides to use this as an opportunity to re-unite Blight with Faulkner.

I know Ger said that we changed the lines up a bit in Edinburgh on Sunday, what were they?

Sheincar

jimmy snels said:
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-news/lord-misses-weekend-s-match/

No lord for weekend. Guess conboys got some shoes to fill....
Conboy still banned for Saturday's game.

Ger-Devils

Finny said:
It will be interesting to see if G decides to use this as an opportunity to re-unite Blight with Faulkner.

I know Ger said that we changed the lines up a bit in Edinburgh on Sunday, what were they?
I was sober as the game went on until the 3rd but looked like- Can't remember 100%

Morissette Faulkner Lord
CJ Myers Blight
Birbraer Davies Piggott
Hill and Quiney spare

Temme said:
Slightly concerned that it says 'unavailable' and not something like 'injured in training' ...
Has he gone home? Or what's going on do we think...

I'd rather us play Nottingham Saturday (as they'd probably beat us anyway so it wouldn't matter)
Because we're playing Edinburgh it concerns me as we may lose to them!! (Pessimistic I know).

Ignore the top bit, the text in the black box didn't load of my phone first time, ooops!
The Canadian power forward injured his elbow during the Capitals v Devils match on Sunday October 6th in the Scottish Capital. Devils Coach Gerad Adams commented, "It is best at this early stage of the season to give Andrew the weekend to recover. He has seen the physio this week and we follow the advice we have been given."

He is injured

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ASHIPP

Hope Andrew is ok and recovers soon.

Things just got even tougher this weekend but as someone else has already mentioned, perhaps a good opportunity now to re-organise the lines and give our young Brits plenty of ice time.

Wannabe2

danhall76 said:
Big weekend for the lads. Expecting Conboy to show up on Sunday and lead by example. No more red mist, just old time hockey!!
Dont believe you can play old time hockey in this league, if 2 guys drop the mitts the penguins want to stop it, and if you hit too hard your in the bin, more like old pussy hockey unfortunately.

Great opportunity for the "Boo boys" to turn up and get behind the boys.
If you want some pointers on real support, pop up to the back of Block 3 -4.
Confidence is what this team needs in bucket loads.
Here's to a solid win tonight!
Happy Hockey days!