Giants !

Earnie

If I got it right, they only had 14 skaters last night in Nottingham so they are a team with heart! Their visit to Cardiff in November deserves to be a sellout.

Kevlar68

The Cont Cup weekend may have taken its toll on the players having to go the extra to a shootout and then losing can't help mentally either with being so close to a European title.

Last edited:
Sorry, a bit off topic but I don't know how to start a thread......

I'm struggling to work out the Giants' ticket system. Will I still be able to buy tickets for the games in February or are they sold out already? I hope someone can help. Thanks.

Hedd Wyn John

I'm struggling to work out the Giants' ticket system. Will I still be able to buy tickets for the games in February or are they sold out already? I hope someone can help. Thanks.
All the tickets in the away section appear to be sold out but there’s plenty of tickets if you don’t mind sitting with Giants fans.

Ger-Devils

Is this for Belfast away for the double? If so, they don’t put the away block online, it’s s phone call job.

I’m booking tickets for devils fans over there

The Cont Cup weekend may have taken its toll on the players having to go the extra to a shootout and then losing can't help mentally either with being so close to a European title.
Is this for Belfast away for the double? If so, they don’t put the away block online, it’s s phone call job.

I’m booking tickets for devils fans over there
Ger Devils and Hedd Wyn,

Thank you for your help. I was having a bit of a panic because I've booked flights and a hotel but not tickets, yet.