Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASHIPP

Wow just wow. .....the Guys should be so proud of themselves. Whether our players return next season or not, they should each remember this special moment. They proved why they deserved to be in that Final.

Well done Devils and congratulations to the Team, the Coaches, the Club. One hell of a performance.....

Last edited:

BostonBart22

In my heart a Devils win, but my head says Belfast will get the grand slam...sorry guys...but my predictions sucks sometimes so could be wrong again..I would settle for a sneaky winning goal at 59.59...
Told you my predictions were shite... well done the players, coaches and ex coach , fans , backroom staff, and most of all Todd and the owners...makes the summer sweet...

moggy#9

Given the commotion around the mikkelson penalty at the end, I wonder if he's planning to retire and they thought he was going to miss out on celebrating.

Ejercito Rojas

It's like watching us in the CHL again. This Belfast team just don't stop. Relentless team.
And that exactly how we got a results in the CHL. The opposition just play their game and don’t try to clog up the blue line and play trap!
We have a team built for counterattacking hockey!

jenks33

Given the commotion around the mikkelson penalty at the end, I wonder if he's planning to retire and they thought he was going to miss out on celebrating.
Exactly what I was thinking. I appreciate Dixon and Mikkelson wear the ‘A’ but those two and Louis were the first three players to celebrate with the trophy after Richardson. I wonder if all three might be calling it a day

Status
Not open for further replies.