Giants Vs Devils - League - 14th Jan 22

JC23

Minimum subscription period appears as 6 months on T&C’s. So don’t know if you can cancel after 1 month.
I’ve definitely done it previously when they’ve done these promotions.

I actually did it for the last challenge cup final, even though I was at the game, just so Brent Walton could watch from back in Kincardine.

But yeah, you may be right. I haven’t looked at T’s & C’s personally.

I’ve definitely done it previously when they’ve done these promotions.

I actually did it for the last challenge cup final, even though I was at the game, just so Brent Walton could watch from back in Kincardine.

But yeah, you may be right. I haven’t looked at T’s & C’s personally.
it says pay monthly and you can cancel anytime I bought today and cancelled and got it for another 30 days with the free code

Hedd Wyn John

First 9 mins of P1 is pretty much all Giants. Devils looking on the back foot here. We need to find an extra gear from somewhere . 0-0 so far but we can't play a whole game like this

moggy#9

I missed the first 10 minutes or so (running the dad's taxi service), but from then on the devils looked to be getting some good opportunities. We're looking well organized our own zone with the wingers taking care to stop passes along the boards to the point men. Giants seen to be making mistakes behind their own goal when pressured.