Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

First time for me on the double header weekend and absolutely loved it!! Definitely be going again next season...happy with picking up the one win against the current champions. Let’s keep building now for the remaining games and I’m sure Sheffield, ourselves and Belfast will have more hiccups along the way...

Gazza272

Proves my point then......

Maverick. Have you met many talking bins.

Now go and play with Goose.......... :)
It hasn't proved your point at all. Your point was that you didn't think home advantage should matter, by rolling your eyes at the suggestion that 'teams are tough to beat at home'

The only evidence you seem to have brought forward is that Belfast beating us at our place makes them a better team, which is a wholly different point to the one in which you made. Because no one said winning away makes you a better team overall, just that winning away is more tough than winning at home. A truth that is seemingly universally acknowledged across fan bases of all sports.

Mazzoak

It hasn't proved your point at all. Your point was that you didn't think home advantage should matter, by rolling your eyes at the suggestion that 'teams are tough to beat at home'

The only evidence you seem to have brought forward is that Belfast beating us at our place makes them a better team, which is a wholly different point to the one in which you made. Because no one said winning away makes you a better team overall, just that winning away is more tough than winning at home. A truth that is seemingly universally acknowledged across fan bases of all sports.
My point was it’s an excuse and it is...........

Finny

My point was it’s an excuse and it is...........
You had a point?
To me it looks like you just want to slag off the team whenever possible. I'd love to know why.
You're not going to go through a whole season winning every game. If you're a Devils fan (and I question that) and that is what you are after then I suggest you look elsewhere for your sporting perfection.

Gazza272

You had a point?
To me it looks like you just want to slag off the team whenever possible. I'd love to know why.
You're not going to go through a whole season winning every game. If you're a Devils fan (and I question that) and that is what you are after then I suggest you look elsewhere for your sporting perfection.
The Harlem Globetrotters are the only team that springs to mind! :D

Mazzoak

An excuse for winning? :confused:

Because you can and we have said, it's a good win on sunday because they are tough to beat at home, and last I checked, Belfast have a winning record at home. Thus, statistically it is true....
My original comment was in a reply and jest, not in general. In using the term Ye Olde excuse should have made it obvious to even the dumbest knuckle dragging half wit, l guess not.

Gazza272

My original comment was in a reply and jest, not in general. In using the term Ye Olde excuse should have made it obvious to even the dumbest knuckle dragging half wit, l guess not.
This is the best review I've ever had! :p you flatter me though, I don't think i'm the dumbest, ugliest maybe? But you get so much wrong on here, i'll let it slide.

I'll file this under 'extreme edges of the country' as great titans of literary genius spouted on the old Electronic Chip paper recently.

Mazzoak

You had a point?
l‘m an Ice Hockey fan who lives in Cardiff. Your point
This is the best review I've ever had! :p you flatter me though, I don't think i'm the dumbest, ugliest maybe? But you get so much wrong on here, i'll let it slide.

I'll file this under 'extreme edges of the country' as great titans of literary genius spouted on the old Electronic Chip paper recently.
Glad you liked it.