Giants v Panthers

Ger-Devils

They played for four minutes then slept the rest. Hopefully a different game tonight.

Gagnon can throw! Was sat in the corner where it happened. Them short left shots are brutal! Kurtz can fight but he had no chance

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7
They played for four minutes then slept the rest. Hopefully a different game tonight.

Gagnon can throw! Was sat in the corner where it happened. Them short left shots are brutal! Kurtz can fight but he had no chance
Your right Kurtz was destroyed, Gagnon is one tough cookie.

Ocko

I would've preffered Panthers to take both wins really. I think they're out of it, but Belfast by virtue of the amount of home games are in the mix.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #9
I would've preffered Panthers to take both wins really. I think they're out of it, but Belfast by virtue of the amount of home games are in the mix.
Exactly, I bought the webcast hoping for a Panthers win, but they were only in it for one period, which was pretty disappointing. Can Panthers take it tonight, can I afford the webcast, will it be more entertaining, bit of a dilemma really. Pity the Devils ain’t playing tonight.