Getting to the Game Wednesday

DevilDom

Thread starter #1
I realise with the strike expected for tomorrow that a few people may have problems getting to the game. With the attendance of the game sounding like it may be critical to how we approach the rest of the season I thought it may be useful to start a thread offering lift shares from anyone driving to the game and able to do so.

I'll start the ball rolling. I'll be driving in from North Cardiff (Thornhill) and i'm happy to pick from most places on route or even slightly off route. I have room for 3 extra in my car. Drop me a PM if interested.

Paul Sullivan

Classic Inferno. 3 good posts and 5 splitting the atom :lol:

Only kidding folks. Have posted this on the main site and linked to this thread as I thought it was a great idea to get more fans to the game :)

Im going to the game from thornhill/lisvane area but will not be getting there till about 6.30 as im coming back from bristol. Will be going via link road getting on m4 by coryton

Got space for 4 pm me if i can help

just a quick warning to all. heard on the radio on the way home this morning that the bute town tunnel is closed all day.... as if travel aint disrupted enough

drainage

drummer-ricky said:
just a quick warning to all. heard on the radio on the way home this morning that the bute town tunnel is closed all day.... as if travel aint disrupted enough
Just heard same thing I am coming from Llanishen stopping off North Rd to pick sis up but have space if lifts needed for 2 or 3 ......mind need to leave earlier to navigate Cardiff as I do use tunnels !!

James

Administrator
Apparently (according to a work colleague) The closed tunnel has caused traffic carnage this morning, so don't delay getting to the rink. It'll probably be the same tonight.

drainage

James said:
Apparently (according to a work colleague) The closed tunnel has caused traffic carnage this morning, so don't delay getting to the rink. It'll probably be the same tonight.
Yea we have people trying to get to work who have been stuck for nearly an hour !!! and thats for a 10am start !!

I'm driving in from the Rumney area and can fit 2 passengers in (three at a squeeze). I'll be leaving at 6.15/6.30-ish. Please PM me if interested in a lift tonight.